Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hard to say goodbye....

Today I experienced one of the weirdest feelings ever. Sitting at the Mumbai international airport and thinking of what lies ahead...began to feel there is a lot being left behind. Felt like suddenly life has taken a completely different turn.

I can't even explain my current state. Right now I am about to take off and my heart tells me to step off this aircraft and go home. It is not even the time to actually move, yet these feelings...cannot think of a logical explanation for this.

Anyway, the flight is about to take off and I have no choice...

Goodbye Mumbai...surely this is not easy for me to say...

1 comment:

  1. I hear you . I felt the same when I left mumbai for the 1st time. All I can say is this feeling will never die , all we can do it learn to live with it. The day you come back after a while, you will feel everything has changed the people,the place and everything you ever knew of, and your eyes will keep scrambling to find anyhing you can recognize...

    ReplyDelete